New BBQ/Grilling Standard Operating Procedures Released Today
We are about to enter the annual BBQ/Grilling season. Therefore it is important to review updated information and procedures of this sublime outdoor activity. Please become familiar with the following new rules in sequence:
- The woman shops for the food.
- The woman preps the salad, prepares the vegetables and makes dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for grilling, places it on a tray along with the necessary utensils and condiments,with a cold drink, delivers it to the man resting beside the grill.
- The woman remains outside the compulsory 3 meter exclusion zone whereby the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without interruption.
5. The man places the meat on the grill
6. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
7. The woman, at 15 minute intervals or when summoned, comes out with cold drink and complements the man on how great the meat looks.
8. The man removes the meat from the grill when done and gives to woman.
9.The woman places the tray of meat along with the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, condiments et al on the table.
10.After all food and drink is consumed, the woman clears the table and cleans all dishes, grilling tools and areas indoors and out.
11. Everyone applauds and heralds much admiration to the man for his masterful BBQ/Grilling prowess.
12. The man finalizes the procedure by expressing humbly how the woman deserves a break from her domestic duties.
Thanks to some folks in CA for alerting me to these new procedures. Please feel free to pass this along to your friends and family .
Cheers,have a safe season!